Why is everyone playing Onryo all of a sudden?
I rarely ever play against onryo but in the last few days it feels like I play one every other round. Today Ive already played against 4. Did they get a buff or is it just random?
Tagged:
Killers
I rarely ever play against onryo but in the last few days it feels like I play one every other round. Today Ive already played against 4. Did they get a buff or is it just random?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She was not buff recently, most likely that you've been seeing games of her randomly
Currently, some maps that Onryo excels on (e.g. Midwich, The Game) have boosted chances of appearing and so people are taking the opportunity to play her while she's indirectly buffed by the map pool. Indoor and stacked maps work much better for her than the average Killer.