This Hotfix brought a ton of bugs.

Just chiming in what I have seen so far. I bought the rift pass, which after every match tells me it's not even unlockable yet. The newoutfit for Yun [If thats her name] loads into the game with only the top showing, I have invisible legs with black shorts on -Laughs; It was showing me in game with all generators lit up red like I had deja vu even though I clearly didnt. The progress bar for gens was flashing and rapidly showing progress and then no progress. The Oni I played against was using the bear skin but his head was missing. This is all after the patch for the update. Entertaining times.

Comments

  • They now have standards though, how could this be?

  • @ItsNox said:

    Just chiming in what I have seen so far. I bought the rift pass, which after every match tells me it's not even unlockable yet. The newoutfit for Yun [If thats her name] loads into the game with only the top showing, I have invisible legs with black shorts on -Laughs; It was showing me in game with all generators lit up red like I had deja vu even though I clearly didnt. The progress bar for gens was flashing and rapidly showing progress and then no progress. The Oni I played against was using the bear skin but his head was missing. This is all after the patch for the update. Entertaining times.

    I can confirm that most of these are already in front of the team for investigation, but let me cross-reference what you've listed here to make sure there are no stragglers. I know it can be frustrating to run into bugs, but I appreciate you flagging these for us!

  • @ThatRyanB said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/458179/this-hotfix-brought-a-ton-of-bugs

    I can confirm that most of these are already in front of the team for investigation, but let me cross-reference what you've listed here to make sure there are no stragglers. I know it can be frustrating to run into bugs, but I appreciate you flagging these for us!

    Oh I forgot to tag it! Thanks for that, appreciate the response!