New Michael Mayers is terrible

He is weaker than before. His cooldowns are terrible. You can outplay his dash simply jumping into a locker and he cant one shot you back because of the cooldown. His stalking is worse, somehow you can lose stalking meter, impressive. His dash itself is slow and clunky. He is just awfull. I don't like him.

I even tried his addon that revert this rework somewhat, but thats even worse. He only has 40 seconds of Exposed and still has the cooldown and worse stalking. Playing him without brown addon in stalker mode to 4.4m/s is also awfull. They ruined him. I wish he is fully reverted or seriously buffed. Like a LOT.

Comments

  • @ProfessorAutodidact said:

    He is weaker than before. His cooldowns are terrible. You can outplay his dash simply jumping into a locker and he cant one shot you back because of the cooldown. His stalking is worse, somehow you can lose stalking meter, impressive. His dash itself is slow and clunky. He is just awfull. I don't like him.

    I even tried his addon that revert this rework somewhat, but thats even worse. He only has 40 seconds of Exposed and still has the cooldown and worse stalking. Playing him without brown addon in stalker mode to 4.4m/s is also awfull. They ruined him. I wish he is fully reverted or seriously buffed. Like a LOT.

    I never understood the stalk decay mechanic because Ghostface had the same issue until they buffed it so there was no decay..

  • It's like watching a train barrel towards a car stuck on the track. There was nothing I could do to avoid this disaster except use up the rest of my tombstone pieces before the update went live.

  • @Throw said:

    Yeah it's insane how bad he is now

    He is better than old mayers without tombstone (which made him that strong in first place) but still the many nerfs and limitations like crap turnrate on his strike are above my understanding what the devs are doing, just compare tier 3 mayers to blood furry oni and look at differences, onis is stronger killer with harder requirement to get his power but myers has more debuffs than oni in his evil incarnate mode which doesnt make any sence at all.

  • the rework should’ve gave him a teleport not a dash