HADDONFIELD, TOBA, HADDONFIELD, TOBA, GIDEON, HADDONFIELD, MIDWHICH, HADDONFIELD, TOBA

REMOVE MAP BOOSTERS I HAVENT SEEN A SINGLE NORMAL AND BALANCED MAP IN DAYS IT FEELS LIKE. I think I got like one autohaven and 0 macmillians and thats it

Just give me the option to turn off all realms besides the classic ones and I will buy every single skin in the game and vote labor of love or whatever

Comments

  • Agreed. I feel like I see those same handful of maps over and over.

  • killing the game I’m genuinely not playing

  • This happened to me today too with the same maps as OP. It’s incredibly frustrating and I don’t even want to play now because it’s the same terrible maps every game.

    Why do the devs keep doing stuff like this that nobody is asking for?

  • literally me today except it was Hawkins, Haddonfield, Gideons, Midwich, RPD.

    The devs can suck my dick at this point