The classic main menu/campfire...
Does anyone else miss it? It's almost never, if at all used anymore. Game's actual main theme (or the main menu portion of it) has been pretty much entirely absent for a long time as well.
Been on my mind personally as of late with the currently bugged menu.
Comments
I've been wanting it back for awhile, especially with how bombastic the Tokyo Ghoul and TWD ones were. I'm so glad to have it back.
isnt it curently the default??
From what I have seen people have been saying this is due to a bug.
tbf at least the chapter lobby this time around is absolute fire
The bugs have been better than the content lately.
Nevermind it being a bug. It was a welcome break from all the noisy backgrounds lately.
wish there was a "menu background selector" but its nice to have the more peaceful default one again even if it's a bug.
There should at least be an option use the classic forest one. Having every single one available might be a bit much but just having the original as toggle would be so nice.
It's back to the Sinister Grace lobby and I am sad. Was nice while it lasted.
we’ll probably get it back sometime in november - after the halloween event most likely