Ah t-bags how I've missed thee

I never go to the exit gates when they are opened no matter how much vault or locker spamming a survivor does.

Not happening.

So it's good to see I'm not missing out on t-bags on first pallet drop just about every match.

Running windows and dropping the first pallet you get to does not make you a good player. It certainly isn't worthy of a t-bag.

That behaviour is guaranteed to make me do as much as possible to ensure you don't escape even if the other 3 survivors do get out.

T-bags are expected but on first pallet it's pretty lame especially when you're running windows so not even good map knowledge is required.

Ghostface can t-bag back which can lead to some t-bag pallet fun which can be entertaining.

But enough of t-bags on the first pallet which I'm going to break and it's gained you nothing especially if it's a god pallet that's been removed first chase.

Comments

  • @bazarama said:

    I never go to the exit gates when they are opened no matter how much vault or locker spamming a survivor does.

    Not happening.

    So it's good to see I'm not missing out on t-bags on first pallet drop just about every match.

    Running windows and dropping the first pallet you get to does not make you a good player. It certainly isn't worthy of a t-bag.

    That behaviour is guaranteed to make me do as much as possible to ensure you don't escape even if the other 3 survivors do get out.

    T-bags are expected but on first pallet it's pretty lame especially when you're running windows so not even good map knowledge is required.

    Ghostface can t-bag back which can lead to some t-bag pallet fun which can be entertaining.

    But enough of t-bags on the first pallet which I'm going to break and it's gained you nothing especially if it's a god pallet that's been removed first chase.

    T-Bagging early is done to agitate you, so you chase them more… You literally fell into their trap and did what they want lol

  • @bazarama said:

    I never go to the exit gates when they are opened no matter how much vault or locker spamming a survivor does.

    Not happening.

    So it's good to see I'm not missing out on t-bags on first pallet drop just about every match.

    Running windows and dropping the first pallet you get to does not make you a good player. It certainly isn't worthy of a t-bag.

    That behaviour is guaranteed to make me do as much as possible to ensure you don't escape even if the other 3 survivors do get out.

    T-bags are expected but on first pallet it's pretty lame especially when you're running windows so not even good map knowledge is required.

    Ghostface can t-bag back which can lead to some t-bag pallet fun which can be entertaining.

    But enough of t-bags on the first pallet which I'm going to break and it's gained you nothing especially if it's a god pallet that's been removed first chase.

    valid

    @DaSonic said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/457936/ah-t-bags-how-ive-missed-thee

    T-Bagging early is done to agitate you, so you chase them more… You literally fell into their trap and did what they want lol

    unless they just stand still so you kill them cuz you are playing a killer they "don't like" then just slug em for not playing the game