For the love of all that is holy change map chances
I don’t want Hawkins midwich lerys toba nostromo every game what is this like bro you change map offerings but this is why map offerings were mainly used in the first place
I don’t want Hawkins midwich lerys toba nostromo every game what is this like bro you change map offerings but this is why map offerings were mainly used in the first place
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are the map offerings bugged? Everytime I offer one we get sent elsewhere.
They're not bugged, but they only grant a 20% bonus to the chance of going to the map (and with the sheer number of maps, which keeps growing over time...) so they are mostly useless.
There's whole treads dedicated to saying how deleting map offerings has made many achievements disgustingly hard to even attempt, let alone get.