Skull merchant
for Christmas this year I would very much love her rework to be released soon please, thank you ๐ ๐
for Christmas this year I would very much love her rework to be released soon please, thank you ๐ ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For October this year I would very much love her second scan line to be put back.
I'd also love if survivors had some way of cleansing themselves of lock on stacks.
๐๐
I really don't think she needs a compensation nerf.
I hope you like coal. We're never gonna see this rework in a timely manner at this rate.
It's not really a compensation nerf, it's something people have been asking for since her first rework.
I'll agree with you though, it's definitely not the right time to suggest such things.
My bad fam