"Jump Scared" Animatronic achievement how to get?

Survivors just do not use the security doors to travel. The risk is too high vs the time saved crossing the map. I think that it should be lowered to one time or also add the hatchet grab to the jump scared tracker. Ive been trying to get these for a while and i think its kinda impossible to earn legitimately

Comments

  • I just farmed for it. Indicated that I was friendly and then had Survivors go into the doors.

    I got like 6/15 through legit gameplay and that took days.

  • I’ve been trying to get this achievement since he released and have only gotten 2 :/

    Probably just going to do what @ReverseVelocity said and just farm. Otherwise it’s going to be a headache.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    I just farmed for it. Indicated that I was friendly and then had Survivors go into the doors.

    I got like 6/15 through legit gameplay and that took days.

    6 is super huge, I didn't even see 6 times on different streams since release.
    So yeah, I just farmed it in one match.

  • Farm it. I did. Otherwise you'll be waiting forever trying to get it normally.

  • I think they’re needs to be a better incentive for survivors to use the doors, might need to tweak how they work to encourage survivors to use them.