Community surveys - rewards?
Hey, I enjoy the ingame community surveys you regularly publish. But they usually take me at least 20-30 minutes and it would be awesome if we were rewarded with something for our time and feedback. Maybe that would motivate even more people to take (and complete) these surveys.
Rewards for example: 500,000+ BPs or 5,000+ Shards
Comments
id rather not the average player feel the need to complete these tbh. no rewards make the feedback genuine
Whilst I like the idea of giving people rewards (I'm a big softy and want people to have all the things!), I think part of the problem would then be the quality of the replies to the surveys, I can imagine people would just randomly click any box to fill in the answer without really paying attention or caring about what they are choosing.
Okay, good point :D
Hate to say it, but yeah. You're totally right, too many would do that.