What Happened To Krasue?

Maybe you guys have a different experience, but I haven't seen this killer since day 2 of her release. Did the community just collectively agree she was too broken and don't want to play her anymore?

Comments

  • @CompetitifDBD said:

    Maybe you guys have a different experience, but I haven't seen this killer since day 2 of her release. Did the community just collectively agree she was too broken and don't want to play her anymore?

    possibly. i know from well over 40 matches the past few days every single krasue match has seen atleast 1 survivor going next with the rest of team following suit. if no one is playing the new killer then it could be due to the killers not being able to play a full match ever.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Well I don't like playing overpowered Killers, so I've been spending my time on the new Myers.
    BHVR will need to dish up some changes before I touch her again cause man is she easy and gets kills effortlessly.

  • No just luck of the draw. My matches have been only kaneki and krasue no matter what time of day

  • @CursedPerson said:

    No just luck of the draw. My matches have been only kaneki and krasue no matter what time of day

    I get Kaneki, Blight and Myers. No other killers. Other than the odd Unknown or Demo

  • @Xord said:

    Regardless of the power level, non licensed killers tend to be played a lot only very close to release.

    Kaneki Was (and still is) worse than her and yet was played a LOT for like 2 weeks.

    Ghoul is not stronger than her

  • I wanted to play her but after hearing how hated and overpowering she is at the moment, i just got the adept and played other killers like xeno n dracula instead. Waiting for balance fixes for her and kaneki

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    I wanted to play her but after hearing how hated and overpowering she is at the moment, i just got the adept and played other killers like xeno n dracula instead. Waiting for balance fixes for her and kaneki

    Drac ain't much of a step down in terms of brokeness, but I see your point. She has recieved some nerfs in todays update and she'll be receiving more next Tuesday