"Reported For Using A Glitch!"

Hey So You Know That Thing You Can Do On The Farm Where You Can Walk Across The Haybales On A Combine To Hit Someone On The Other Side Of The Vault?

Is That A Glitch?

I Never Thought It Was A Glitch Tbh.

Anywho, Someone Was *Not* Happy That I Did That And Reported Me For It Hehehe! XP

Comments

  • Hard to say, but you will not be banned for this, since we have still the big middle tree on the shelter woods that we can climb on it lol

  • @jaerthebear said:
    Hey So You Know That Thing You Can Do On The Farm Where You Can Walk Across The Haybales On A Combine To Hit Someone On The Other Side Of The Vault?

    Is That A Glitch?

    I Never Thought It Was A Glitch Tbh.

    Anywho, Someone Was Not Happy That I Did That And Reported Me For It Hehehe! XP

    How Does It Feel To Write Like This

    Mhm Aha Interesting

  • Master said:

    @jaerthebear said:
    Hey So You Know That Thing You Can Do On The Farm Where You Can Walk Across The Haybales On A Combine To Hit Someone On The Other Side Of The Vault?

    Is That A Glitch?

    I Never Thought It Was A Glitch Tbh.

    Anywho, Someone Was Not Happy That I Did That And Reported Me For It Hehehe! XP

    How Does It Feel To Write Like This

    Mhm Aha Interesting

    Whatcha mean?
  • Ihatelife said:

    Hard to say, but you will not be banned for this, since we have still the big middle tree on the shelter woods that we can climb on it lol

    The What!?!
  • Master said:

    @jaerthebear said:
    Hey So You Know That Thing You Can Do On The Farm Where You Can Walk Across The Haybales On A Combine To Hit Someone On The Other Side Of The Vault?

    Is That A Glitch?

    I Never Thought It Was A Glitch Tbh.

    Anywho, Someone Was Not Happy That I Did That And Reported Me For It Hehehe! XP

    How Does It Feel To Write Like This

    Mhm Aha Interesting

    Whatcha mean?
    Capitalizing the first letter of every word rather than just the first letter of the beginning of each sentence and words that are proper nouns.

    That's what I'm assuming that guy meant anyway.
  • malloymk said:
    Master said:

    @jaerthebear said:
    Hey So You Know That Thing You Can Do On The Farm Where You Can Walk Across The Haybales On A Combine To Hit Someone On The Other Side Of The Vault?

    Is That A Glitch?

    I Never Thought It Was A Glitch Tbh.

    Anywho, Someone Was Not Happy That I Did That And Reported Me For It Hehehe! XP

    How Does It Feel To Write Like This

    Mhm Aha Interesting

    Whatcha mean?
    Capitalizing the first letter of every word rather than just the first letter of the beginning of each sentence and words that are proper nouns.

    That's what I'm assuming that guy meant anyway.
    Oh, This Is Just The Way I Type
  • Hey So You Know That Thing You Can Do On The Farm Where You Can Walk Across The Haybales On A Combine To Hit Someone On The Other Side Of The Vault?

    Is That A Glitch?

    I Never Thought It Was A Glitch Tbh.

    Anywho, Someone Was *Not* Happy That I Did That And Reported Me For It Hehehe! XP
    The only glitch here is your capitalization
  • Gorgonia said:
    Hey So You Know That Thing You Can Do On The Farm Where You Can Walk Across The Haybales On A Combine To Hit Someone On The Other Side Of The Vault?

    Is That A Glitch?

    I Never Thought It Was A Glitch Tbh.

    Anywho, Someone Was *Not* Happy That I Did That And Reported Me For It Hehehe! XP
    The only glitch here is your capitalization
    No U
  • Didn't Runescape Capitalize Every Word If You Had Caps Lock On?

    btw this is annoying and I can't type this way.

  • PolarBear said:

    Didn't Runescape Capitalize Every Word If You Had Caps Lock On?

    btw this is annoying and I can't type this way.

    Idk, I Never Had A Computer When Runescape Was All The Rage O_
  • Did E.T. teach you how to type?
  • What do you mean? Runescape still is the rage

  • Did E.T. teach you how to type?
    No Last I Checked He Phoned Home And Then Got Picked Up From Earth By His Parents Or Somthin Idk Its Been A While Since I Seent Deh Moovie
  • Coriander said:

    What do you mean? Runescape still is the rage

    I Wouldn't Know, I Never Played It For Long
  • Patch Bug Fix: Solved an issue in which Survivors took damage.

  • @jaerthebear said:
    Hey So You Know That Thing You Can Do On The Farm Where You Can Walk Across The Haybales On A Combine To Hit Someone On The Other Side Of The Vault?

    No, but thanks.
    That's my only problem on Coldwind Farm maps: Them wasting time on that thing.

  • @Boss

    Yeah Its Prett Easy, Just Swing At The Haybales And You Can Get On Them, Then You Can Smack Survivors Who Are Just Standing At The Vault.
  • @Master said:

    @jaerthebear said:
    Hey So You Know That Thing You Can Do On The Farm Where You Can Walk Across The Haybales On A Combine To Hit Someone On The Other Side Of The Vault?

    Is That A Glitch?

    I Never Thought It Was A Glitch Tbh.

    Anywho, Someone Was Not Happy That I Did That And Reported Me For It Hehehe! XP

    How Does It Feel To Write Like This

    Mhm Aha Interesting

    Pretty Cool Right?
    I Kinda Like It.

  • Gorgonia said:
    Hey So You Know That Thing You Can Do On The Farm Where You Can Walk Across The Haybales On A Combine To Hit Someone On The Other Side Of The Vault?

    Is That A Glitch?

    I Never Thought It Was A Glitch Tbh.

    Anywho, Someone Was *Not* Happy That I Did That And Reported Me For It Hehehe! XP
    The only glitch here is your capitalization
    Cn u gys stp with the harasmnt, its' gainst foms ruls!

    Jokes aside, no it's not a bannable offense as long as the killer can still get to you easily.