Solo queue is unbearable right now

Between facing Krasue in every other match, and when not facing Krasue, facing mostly Ghoul or Blight…

To the nerfs to survivor perks because of the intended anti-tunneling/anti-slugging update that never happened…

To the completely borked MMR system that seems to always put that one bonehead on your team who gets easily tunneled out to make it a 3v1 ASAP…

To the bugs that seem to compound every single time the game is touched by the devs…

This is a miserable experience right now.

Dead by Daylight has been on a downward trajectory for a while now, and despite promised 'health updates,' I am losing confidence in this game more and more every time I load into a match.

Comments

  • Dont forget "we increased pallets but actually just shrank several maps again and nuked multiple main building tiles but here's a few crap filler pallets where you'll die anyways lol"

  • @Rogue11 said:

    Dont forget "we increased pallets but actually just shrank several maps again and nuked multiple main building tiles but here's a few crap filler pallets where you'll die anyways lol"

    Hey, at least farming with friendly killers got a buff!

  • Having an actual matchmaking system might inconvenience the people who go for crazy winstreaks. We can't have that in DBD.

  • @I_CAME said:

    Having an actual matchmaking system might inconvenience the people who go for crazy winstreaks. We can't have that in DBD.

    Haven't the devs said before that they prioritize queue times over anything else in regards to matchmaking? I'd have to dig a little bit to find something to reference. But I would HAPPILY wait 5-10 minutes, or hell… more… if it meant I was getting people who have sank a comparable amount of time into the game as me.

  • @Rogue11 said:

    Dont forget "we increased pallets but actually just shrank several maps again and nuked multiple main building tiles but here's a few crap filler pallets where you'll die anyways lol"

    I have seen some devious double pallets.

    I would like to eliminate those, honestly. Im fine with more filler, but the double pallets were bad design in 2018 and they still are today.

  • @DeeBeeDeeAddict said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4008439#Comment_4008439

    Haven't the devs said before that they prioritize queue times over anything else in regards to matchmaking? I'd have to dig a little bit to find something to reference. But I would HAPPILY wait 5-10 minutes, or hell… more… if it meant I was getting people who have sank a comparable amount of time into the game as me.

    Surely there is something between instant queues and what you mentioned.

  • @Rogue11 said:

    Dont forget "we increased pallets but actually just shrank several maps again and nuked multiple main building tiles but here's a few crap filler pallets where you'll die anyways lol"

    These new maps feel really bad to play on for weaker killers, the strong main buildings being nerfed is nice but the sheer amount of fillers is so painful if you don't have a way to hit over pallets.