Why is it always me.
For the love of god, can someone explain to me why I'm always getting tunnelled? There was a Spirit who wouldn't even use her power much, I ran her for about 3 minutes with my teammates doing nothing relevant and getting 1 gen. And the second I'm unhooked, she always went for me. Left everyone else. There were 3 gens and it was 3 people alive. She already killed one. The other 2 died in seconds to her. So why did she tunnel me?! My other 2 chases were about 30 seconds. She claimed I ran into her arms even tho I clearly went the other way. .-.
Comments
2 kills is a draw. 3 kills is a win. 4 man is a massive win.
Your wincon as a killer is to eliminate the survivors. Thus:
2 kills is a loss. 3 kills is still a loss. 4 kills is a win. There is no draw as there is no between kill everyone and not kill everyone. For a survivor an escape is a win always.
Escape through the hatch? Win
Escape through a gate while crawling after doing literally nothing the entire game and being downed as soon as mechanically possible while your teammates all die to NOED? Still a win.
Do all 5 gens, save everyone and then die? You lost
Do you pip in all of the winning situations I just listed? No. Do you not pip in the losing situation? No. Piping is not your wincon so that isn't relevant.
Honestly, I'll just say I strongly disagree with you. With everything you said. If I did all 5 of the gens and died that's a win for me. Most people in this community would agree with what I say which is that if you pip, that's a win. Or at least 3 man, that's a win also.
I agree with you wholeheartedly.
As a survivor
If I can save a teammate but give my own life for him/her, it is a win for me.
If I score 20k or more, It is a win for me whether I die or not.
If I run the killer for 3-5 gens, it is a win for me whether I die or not.
If I did something that won the game for my fellow survivors, be it baiting the killer, completing all the gens etc. it is still a win for me whether I die or not.
If I escape through the hatch, I don't consider myself as the winner and I don't think that many survivors consider themselves successful as well.
Hatch is just a free escape mechanic and every single survivor knows it.
Hell, even when I escape through the exit gates, sometimes I don't feel like I won the game.
It is more complicated than 'escape is always win' and 'only the 4k is win for killers'.
Yeah I highly doubt that person understands the game well. They might be fairly new if they see it that way.
High five! Welcome to the poor side that killers always would love to tunnel you
I tunnel girls more than boys, specially Laurie and Kate
On one hand I am fairly new. On the other hand I doubt more experience would change my mind as my argument is in the form of a definition rather than a logic based line of reasoning that could potentially be falsified.
Trust me you'll realise it soon.
Realize what
That a 4k or an escape isn't a win. And different things can be counted as a win too.