Skull Merchant can't place drones but power still goes on CD
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Sometimes when trying to place drones as Skull Merchant, drone wont be deployed but the ability will still go on a 10s cooldown. Very frustrating and was not a thing before this update.
Hope this gets fixed asap! Because its actually not that rare and actually affects her viability quite a bit. Something I loved about Skull was how bug-free she has been. Want to play that gorgeous upcoming halloween skin bug-free ;w;
PLATFORM: Microsoft Store (not that it matters gameplay wise)
Comments
Could you please attach the logs? Be sure they are taken right after encountering the issue.
To find them:
Thank you.
Hope this works as it is the most recent! I think I had this happen on all my recent games which have been Skull Merchant. Please let me know if you need something more