What killer do you hope they add in future updates?
What killer do you hope they add in this upcoming update to future updates? I hope they add some kind of a alien creature,to maybe a giant spider that would be cool!!!! Also maybe a type of a scare crow killer? What type of killers do you hope to get added in future updates?
Comments
I hope they add in a arsonist. Burn baby burn.
That would be cool to set survivors on fire.
Not Legion
Power - isn't Legion.
Other then that I'm not fussed.
Legion is actually fun >.>
I will concede that a Lagion is unfun and should be wiped from existence.
Then we must be living in different universes. I find them so ######### boring.
Pyramid Head or Boogeyman from silent hill, but konami is being idiotic lol.
Maybe. I find playing them fun, I use them as optimally as possible without Franks Mixtape (Mostly because I have two).
Even fighting against them is pretty hilarious when I 360 them to Narnia while they use Feral Frenzy.
The Tank from L4D.
Throwing rocks as the Power and a passive ability to have his punches be able to destroy pallets.
It would help Valve a tiny tad to compete with Epic Games Store.
I will stand by my suggestion of Sammi from Hellboy.
Jeepers Creepers monster, Pumpkinhead, Pinhead, Ash or Mia Deadite from Evil Dead, Jack Torrance from the Shining, Look-See from Crypt TV, Jeff the Killer(I would settle for a Legion skin of this) or Slenderman (I would settle for a Wraith or Spirit Skin) from Creepypasta, Ghostface (I would settle for a Shape skin).
CHUCKY
Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyman.
...#########.
That would be cool:) Also I would like to see pumpkin head maybe jason, or a werewolf
I want a Killer that changes looping, for me it's the most boring part of being the killer and why I love spirit and nurse so much. Legion was a nice idea but poorly designed for both sides.
Dammit, beaten to Pumpkinhead!
Tall man from Phantasm
Blake from The Fog
Cordell from Maniac Cop
Demogorgon/Steve from Stranger Things
Tony the Pimp from Demons!
bam.
Viable ones
I want a 120% movement speed killer. I honestly just want to see how strong that would be even with likely a weak power
Cool
Ghostface with Sidney Prescott.
That would be cool how about a giant spider like creature? Or slender man or maybe predator?
I hope they add a killer that nerfs Hillbilly and nurse
I really want a Basement themed Killer, power or perks revolve around that. Or someone that uses lockers to teleport, that would be awesome.
Pumpkinhead (The Demon) would be perfect! Also Chucky (The Doll) would be nice
Wendigo