Trash Game
this game is trash no balance whatsoever can’t even struggle off the killers arms after I get downed. The killer can see u more than u can see them literally and there’s scratch marks?! How can u tell me people to get good when u literally follow scratch marks the entire game morelike telling u where i’m at every position. Then the survivors running speeds is inadequate.. there’s literally no point and hook placements are literally everywhere u get downed at.. y’all can’t disagree with me and say this game is balanced or whatever for survivors it’s pretty stressful when the killer brings totems to the game on top of their perks and ridiculous running speeds... y can’t we get perks that’ll work for us too.. the strongest perks in the game are literally weak DS is trash. The stun process is trash & every stealth perk is trash
Comments
This suggests you are trolling. I won't give you any explanations as you clearly don't mean what you say, moving on.
Nice Bait though.
I want write this ,too.
And then i see you again.
Lel. Nice to see you stroll around here time to time. We both are everywhere and nowhere, only difference is I don't wear a red jacket.
#########? You wear a Pig head?
Where?
I agree with this person! all killers weapons are to be replaced with rubber ducks or fish and there kneecaps must be broken!
I wear a cool mask and a hood >3>
I do love the Pig though so it all cool. See you around soon I am sure.
I think you figured out the holy grail of fixes. We must fix a issue that allows us Killers to spawn into the game.
We just need more rubber duckies in general tbh.
...
Nah homie. Save that meme, more will come.
considering the fact that you just created 3 discussions in relatively short time between each other and all you do is complain abou the most ridiculous stuff, this is guaranteed a bait / troll post.
nice try though
His sins had no absolution.