Krasue vs Chucky FOV comparisson

Hi, posting this I saw on X, about the difference in FOV between the two killers
I believe this is the first thing devs should address, how is this fair not only for survivors, but for the roster of other killers? This leaves no counterplay, no mindgames.

Krasue FOV is even bigger than survivors.

Is there any counterplay to this?

Thoughts?

G1mbr1kW8AAbQVn.jpg

G1mVrLDWkAAyEpG.jpg



OG post

https://x.com/Ghost_Anon_inc/status/1970771288584056857

Comments

  • I can't understand it either why Krasue even has a 3rd PoV while in head mode.

    Chucky makes perfect sense though since he's a small doll and having a FPV instead of 3rd would make it impossible to see over anything and get completely lost in tall grass like Dead Sog Saloon.

  • Nothing in head form warrants her being in third person.

  • Stretched res gamer's dream

  • one of the smartest changes they could make is to remove her 3rd person view but they won’t. They’ve proven their overall incompetence with balance. I wish they would start trying to make the game fun again because the game has run into a major fun deficit.