Nurse Mori Idea (Illustrated)
Panel 1: The downed survivor attempts to crawl away
Panel 2: The survivor turns around and blocks their face from the Nurse as she lifts up her weapon
Panel 3: The Nurse swings her saw and slits the survivor's wrist
Panel 4: The Nurse watches as the survivor is in a pain filled panic as the try to cover their now mutilated wrist
Panel 5: The Nurse slams down her saw centimeters away from the survivor's neck, the saw is in an acute angled position
Panel 6: The survivor looks up at The Nurse in confusion
Panel 7: The camera pans to The Nurse's hand as she uses her telekinesis
Panel 8: Using her telekinetic powers, The Nurse forces her saw's blade downward, decapitating the survivor clean
Panel 9: As the headless survivor lays down, The Nurse levitates her weapon back into her hand.
Comments
What's the wrong with the current one, where she literally strangles the survivor to death to put them out of misery?
Nothing is wrong with it, I heard that people were asking to add more kills in DBD so I made this for fun
I love the current Nurse mori (the only thing I like about her in fact).
But this one is adorable. Nice job
If that's the plan, you should aim for the original three. Trapper, Wraith and Billy's Moris are all very outdated and garbage.
Aw, thanks
Okay, I could do that
The Survivors in her original mori just need to learn the safe word.
I do love your idea though.