Stop making awful pallets!
Dear BHVR, how do you expect survivors with high ping to play this new god awful pallets that replaced good pallets? Just how?
I BEG YOU TO STOP PLACING THEM AND REVERT MAP CHANGES!
Tagged:
Maps
Dear BHVR, how do you expect survivors with high ping to play this new god awful pallets that replaced good pallets? Just how?
I BEG YOU TO STOP PLACING THEM AND REVERT MAP CHANGES!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Low ping doesn't help much either against killers with high ping.
I want to see them playing against Truetalent. It would be funny. Like he constantly tunnels and plays the most OP builds.