Frank Stone?

Forgive me if I missed a part of the livestream or if Im misremembering the anniversary... but wasnt Frank Stone meant to come out in September? I didnt see any mention of him

Did they potentially double back on him just being a Trapper skin...?

Comments

  • If true, are they considering in adding him as a legitimate chapter then?

  • I REALLY hope they went back on it we need the champion as its own killer not a stupid skin for trapper of all killers... (if anything spirit wouod be a better fit)

  • Lets pray they reconsidered the idea of making Frank Stone a trapper skin and made CoFS into a whole chapter.

  • @Rickprado said:

    Lets pray they reconsidered the idea of making Frank Stone a trapper skin and made CoFS into a whole chapter.

    it really deserves it. Sure the game sold bad but at the same time we got houndmaster…. and since BHVR owns TCoFS it would be an original chapter…