Bullshits hits

Hello,

8 years i play this game, 8 years that hits are bullshits. Every year i'm asking the same question on this forum : when are you going to fix this issue ?

By the way, for few days, I see a lot of ping issues, survivors and killers have their ping goes up very quickly then goes down again.

Comments

  • They had hit validation at one point but it was giving false positives to the killer and they removed it. They couldn't find a way to make it so if it validated to the survivor it wouldn't show the killer the hit animation and sound of them getting injured.

  • @BugReporterOnly said:

    They had hit validation at one point but it was giving false positives to the killer and they removed it. They couldn't find a way to make it so if it validated to the survivor it wouldn't show the killer the hit animation and sound of them getting injured.

    Did devs actually confirm it got fully removed?

    I remember when it was implemented and that was hell to play killer. I have seen it regularly even with 30ms…

    I have no idea about DH and vaults validation, but grab validation is still a thing. Huntress hatchet can also get validated.