Since all perks are already unlocked in customs, making the game fully playable in customs by having Killer bots would effectively create a PVE mode.
A lot of people would just ditch pub lobbies to go stomp a Killer bot with perks they haven't purchased. No need for another player.
From a purely business pov, making custom games more attractive than SoloQ, not to mention likely reducing a tiny bit some DLC purchases (as people will be able to toy with the perks on their own and no longer get some characters for their perks) isn't a great move.
I personally would love it since it would give a great toxicity-free training grounds for new Survivors and would likely help fill the large holes in the "tutorial".
Since all perks are already unlocked in customs, making the game fully playable in customs by having Killer bots would effectively create a PVE mode.
A lot of people would just ditch pub lobbies to go stomp a Killer bot with perks they haven't purchased. No need for another player.
From a purely business pov, making custom games more attractive than SoloQ, not to mention likely reducing a tiny bit some DLC purchases (as people will be able to toy with the perks on their own and no longer get some characters for their perks) isn't a great move.
I personally would love it since it would give a great toxicity-free training grounds for new Survivors and would likely help fill the large holes in the "tutorial".
we all know that the amount of people who decide to go into a killer bot game willingly is gonna be minuscule at best
Since all perks are already unlocked in customs, making the game fully playable in customs by having Killer bots would effectively create a PVE mode.
A lot of people would just ditch pub lobbies to go stomp a Killer bot with perks they haven't purchased. No need for another player.
From a purely business pov, making custom games more attractive than SoloQ, not to mention likely reducing a tiny bit some DLC purchases (as people will be able to toy with the perks on their own and no longer get some characters for their perks) isn't a great move.
I personally would love it since it would give a great toxicity-free training grounds for new Survivors and would likely help fill the large holes in the "tutorial".
I don't think this would actually happen at all. You get receive 0 BP for Customs. So that idea is out the window.
we all know that the amount of people who decide to go into a killer bot game willingly is gonna be minuscule at best
Even so they could add it. It would cause no harm, if anything people like me could appreciate it. I would love to play against killers I never see in public matches from time to time.
Even so they could add it. It would cause no harm, if anything people like me could appreciate it. I would love to play against killers I never see in public matches from time to time.
Oh I agree, basically what I was implying is that it really wouldnt make a difference
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since all perks are already unlocked in customs, making the game fully playable in customs by having Killer bots would effectively create a PVE mode.
A lot of people would just ditch pub lobbies to go stomp a Killer bot with perks they haven't purchased. No need for another player.
From a purely business pov, making custom games more attractive than SoloQ, not to mention likely reducing a tiny bit some DLC purchases (as people will be able to toy with the perks on their own and no longer get some characters for their perks) isn't a great move.
I personally would love it since it would give a great toxicity-free training grounds for new Survivors and would likely help fill the large holes in the "tutorial".
we all know that the amount of people who decide to go into a killer bot game willingly is gonna be minuscule at best
I don't think this would actually happen at all. You get receive 0 BP for Customs. So that idea is out the window.
Even so they could add it. It would cause no harm, if anything people like me could appreciate it. I would love to play against killers I never see in public matches from time to time.
Oh I agree, basically what I was implying is that it really wouldnt make a difference
Gotcha and I agree 💯