I'm not paying money for imagineary clothes if I can avoid it. I just wait until I have the shards. Only exception for me so far has been The Rift but it's a ton of stuff for what you pay and you can't get it otherwise.
Pulling out the Reverse Uno card, but as it currently stands, I say AC. It's a total ripoff, I know. But I don't think I've ever been able to save up the obscene 21.6k iris without help.
Pulling out the Reverse Uno card, but as it currently stands, I say AC. It's a total ripoff, I know. But I don't think I've ever been able to save up the obscene 21.6k iris without help.
Really tho I be getting the cheap cosmetics 21.6k for one outfit is crazy
Iridescent Shards if you have them and the outfits aren't licensed. They are pricey but remember, you can always buy individual pieces on most outfits since you don't get any iri shard discounts
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always try for iri shards if I have them available, and save the aurics for licensed stuff.
I do have every character, though, so that might influence your decision if you don't.
If you have the Iridescent shards, definitely use them. They can always be gathered up through gameplay.
You should never spend real life money on something as trivial and insignificant as a cosmetic - for any game.
I'm not paying money for imagineary clothes if I can avoid it. I just wait until I have the shards. Only exception for me so far has been The Rift but it's a ton of stuff for what you pay and you can't get it otherwise.
I love the outcome of this poll as of now. Support BHVR when they deserve to be supported.
Pulling out the Reverse Uno card, but as it currently stands, I say AC. It's a total ripoff, I know. But I don't think I've ever been able to save up the obscene 21.6k iris without help.
Really tho I be getting the cheap cosmetics 21.6k for one outfit is crazy
It was nice when new cosmetics came out in different tiers, but they're all max profit now.
You're going to be getting iri shards anyway, so why not burn the "free" currency before resorting to your wallet?
Iridescent Shards if you have them and the outfits aren't licensed. They are pricey but remember, you can always buy individual pieces on most outfits since you don't get any iri shard discounts
valid but yeah if you just want whatever it is instantly or its a limited cosmetic then just go with cells