First time playing Freddy in ages and this is what I get
Sorry names are showing not sure how to cover them up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
classic swf
That's SWF for yeah. It looks like the low ranks are smurfs considering they all have tier 3 meta perks. They were looking to bully a baby killer, but I guess not a Freddy.
@douggie123
There you go bud. Support me on my youtube:
Press Quote and copy paste the link in your OP.
@AlwaysInAGoodShape is that actually your YouTube or are you just memeing around?
The latter.
I liked the garlic bread review, that was pretty funny
Sincerely, the DbD balance team.