Killer Suggestions
Here’s a list of killers I’d like to see, just ideas is all:
The Smile Demon (probably won’t because of self harm themes. Doesn’t have to be killer, could be dredge skin. This killer NEEDS to be a hallucination killer, even more intense than doctor or Unknown. Not enough truly scary killers in the game)
The Death Angels from “A Quiet Place” (Similar to the demogorgon in appearance, but it’s completely blind and has to rely on sound, which could be incredibly fun and unique for both survivors and the killer)
Pennywise (I’m terrified of clowns)
Stephen King’s “The Thing” (I feel like a killer that can mimic survivors and pretend to be one of them, would be incredibly scary.)
Cujo (scary dog)
again these are all just killers I would like to see. I have no idea how easy it would be to acquire the license or the ways you could balance them and make them faithful. Let me know what you think.
Comments
There’s one killer I always wanted in DBD, and that would be Mr Peterson (Hello neighbor). I feel like his power could be similar to trapper but way better. Like for example, whenever a survivor steps in one of his bear traps and they get out from the bear trap the survivors would be in an injured state and you can’t heal them until they get hooked. And I feel like his other power would be like clown, but instead of potions he throws glue jars that would slow down the survivors.
BHVR please consider doing this, I’m thinking way more people might start playing if he came. And I think it would be an easy talk with tiny build to get the license.