Nurse counterplay

I actually enjoy playing against Nurse, but that's basically until she stacks aura reading, because there is no counterplay at that point.

Can we finally make it so she doesn't see survivor aura while charging a blink?
She was gatekeeping aura perks long enough in my opinion.


btw COMPDBD just published really good video on Nurse counterplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugEDS1yjwIc&ab_channel=COMPDBD

Issue is all that knowledge and decision making becomes useless as soon Nurse sees your aura…

Not like she would stop being the best killer in DBD with this nerf, she would just become as hard to play as people claim. She is simply not that difficult killer, if you stack aura reading perks on her.

Also get rid of the lunge addon please…

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • @Musxussu575 said:

    By this logic, even Pyramid Head needs to be aura-nerfed, because at this point if you're not running I'm All Ears on Executioner, you're not playing Executioner right. "S" tier perk puts it mildly. I could argue that Pyramid Head benefits just as amazingly from aura reading as Nurse does, yet everyone likes to bandwagon on the Nurse-nerf train for some reason while ignoring parallels elsewhere.

    We've gone a decade without needing to change things. Stop changing everything about the game for no substantial reason.

    Bro PH needs more buffs because I love seeing him in games it's actually fun and interesting and while I've had a PH get the jump on me with aura reading and undectable he made his whole build around that and even then there is a in game noise that plays to que the player your never really helpless vs him not like nurse at all

  • @Musxussu575 said:

    By this logic, even Pyramid Head needs to be aura-nerfed, because at this point if you're not running I'm All Ears on Executioner, you're not playing Executioner right. "S" tier perk puts it mildly. I could argue that Pyramid Head benefits just as amazingly from aura reading as Nurse does, yet everyone likes to bandwagon on the Nurse-nerf train for some reason while ignoring parallels elsewhere.

    We've gone a decade without needing to change things. Stop changing everything about the game for no substantial reason.

    Pyramidhead has limited range now without addons its 10 meters I think and nurse can get max 32 meters from her two blinks fully charged but calling pyramid same is kinda meh, his punishment of damed is easy to doge and one of easiest projectiles to to doge in general and its even harder to hit with it someone plus he cant hit you when there is elevation like he can go downstairs or down but not up thats why swamp maps are his nerf and if there is some hole with air his projectile cant go through that either so we are compearing s-tier killer (strongest in the game) with a-tier killer (in top 10 but more 7-11 in power with his place in game) who has no mobility and all he has is strong antiloop with ability to cage people so he can save some time and risk like ds or saves.

1 2 ›