this pic was 4/5 iterations in the making thanks for the dream come true
2v8 is wrapping up. I admit I was on a bit of a break lately as I've been enjoying helldivers, rivals and midnight suns lately but I managed to find one entire friend to geek our with on the very last night.
I know things are a bit hairy right now, but this 2v8 was a dream come true for me. thanks BHVR for making it happen!
now that I'm here I should ask something. .in the killer theme of AoT is the chick singing "Don't stop believing" or "Don't stop bleeding"? it's been on my mind >.>
Tagged:
Killers

Comments
I kept track and I discovered a whopping 0 titans outside of my killer group it almost feels like the devs came through for me specifically <3
fingers crossed this 2v8 was the start of talks of bringing thr skins back for those who missed it
I have AoT skins and they are great, also they are very rare to face because it was fomo, one survivor is even asked where did I get that skin for Spirit :)
I remember buying the entire pack when it was announced to be retired. It was when it sold for like 50% off or something like that.