lately Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza has just way too many freaking double pallet loops!
I’m seriously pissed #########! Pretty much all the pallet loops are double pallets, and every jungle is busted as hell. Whoever designed this area, come out — I ain’t ever forgiving you! Bring it back to how it was at launch! How the hell can a survivor even lose here? Just drop pallets brainlessly and you win — how could they possibly lose?! That’s insane!
And why the hell do I have to get stuck with more beginner-level opponents just because of some crappy MMR, even though I’ve been practicing and improving my skills?! There’s no mind games left at all! I want to face skilled opponents and have a proper fight like before! Give us back the old environment!
The reason I’m even getting matched with beginners is this vicious cycle — crappy MMR combined with a system that gradually favors survivors just keeps feeding itself.
I’m saying it again, you damn bastards! I've had enough! And the original 9.2.0 plan? Are you insane?!
Comments
You ok?
It's just a game.
He may be yappin but yall gotta admit
He's speaking from the heart and soul
If you really think so, you should be fair. This game is truly unfair. #########!