60+ Offerings...
and I finally got the last achievement, repairing the gen in Fallen Refuge..
and I finally got the last achievement, repairing the gen in Fallen Refuge..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats. These achievements are kinda rough now. I was lucky to get it quite quickly after the map came out.
They really are. My friend has also been trying to get Garden of Joy and we only got it once and Fallen Refuge twice.
Like Im glad map offerings arent seen every game but man does it make these achievements tedious to get lol
i was haaving map offering problem as well. in 20 matches i got the map i wanted ONE time. Im convinced it was just regular RNG and not the map offering that gave me it. they are well and truely useless
Good on ya. You have far more dedication than I ever could.
Congratulations! I honestly need to start doing that too… I'm never getting that achievement waiting for the map to show up since I've still only played on it like… twice on live.