Enough of the useless firecrackers
Bad enough I get two of them always in my bloodweb, now half the time I find one of these useless things in a chest competing rng with a toolkit or medkit. Cannot wait for this event to end.
Bad enough I get two of them always in my bloodweb, now half the time I find one of these useless things in a chest competing rng with a toolkit or medkit. Cannot wait for this event to end.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So you don't run selfcare?
Been running Plunderer and Ace in the Hole and all I get is firecrackers?! #########! I've been toying around just handing stuff I find out, but all I get are firecrackers now.
Not everybody likes using it, not everybody wants too spend shards on it in the shrine, and not everybody has a level 40 Claudette to teach it.
That's even a bigger kick in the nether and it's happened to me too where I ran plunderer and got firecrackers twice in a row.
And not everybody wants to waste time healing for a solid 40 seconds with Sloppy. Finding other survivors to heal you is easy enough.
lul
I do agree that their frequency in chests needs to be toned down. It's like almost guaranteed that 1 of 3 will have it, sometimes even 2 of 3.
Well least there's only a couple days left to go.
Edit: But I'd like them to remember this for the future events.
Firecrackers are so useless they are very easy to avoid.
Run Pharmacy, you'll never ever see a firecracker or anything else ever again.
Answer: Very difficult to make firecrackers blind a killer at high ranks. Most of the time you need the killer to be stupid enough to hit you in order to blind him to drop the survivor.
I find the best use was to drop one just as the killer goes to break a pallet. Just drop it on the other side - did that to a spirit recently, it was cute watching her in her schoolgirl outfit spin about bumping blindly into things for a few seconds.
yet, I find it every match
That isn't everyone though. That is only the select few that you've seen.
Few=over 500 people.
I do find the few without self care, but they run insta heals
500 out of how many other people play this game. So yeah, it is technically classified as "few"
Over 500, I don't always play killer, thats just an assumption of how many I have found, I know its over 2 million, but I have found too many self cares that few cannot explain it