Can Ghostface be the next killer to be reworked, please?

I like what they've done with Michael Myers and Pyramid Head by buffing their powers and accessories while retaining their signature flair. Therefore, I'd like to see Ghostface be the next to be buffed, considering his power is easy to cancel and most of his accessories don't provide any useful benefits. Plus, with the anti-tunneling and anti-slugging systems, there won't be much to do with the character.

Comments

  • Seriously!! And can his reveal bug be fixed as well??! It’s incredibly annoying and frustrating.

  • @Cheque0826 said:

    I like what they've done with Michael Myers and Pyramid Head by buffing their powers and accessories while retaining their signature flair. Therefore, I'd like to see Ghostface be the next to be buffed, considering his power is easy to cancel and most of his accessories don't provide any useful benefits. Plus, with the anti-tunneling and anti-slugging systems, there won't be much to do with the character.

    PLEASE NOT MY BELOVED DANNY!

    they butchered myers, they better not touch my gf