Fix the ######### mute focus option
######### tired of having to alt tab from the game 10 times before the sound of screeching and ######### yodeling in the background disappears while I wait 10 ######### minutes for a killer game
######### tired of having to alt tab from the game 10 times before the sound of screeching and ######### yodeling in the background disappears while I wait 10 ######### minutes for a killer game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you using Windowed Mode, Full Screen, or Borderless Windowed? This information will help me properly report the issue!
I have a friend who complaints about this.
He uses Windowed Fullscreen.
He said to me that in Houndmaster's PTB there was a sound cue to notify the player when everything was loaded to all players and the match was about to start when the game was out of focus, but when the patch came to live server and as of today this cue never came back.
The ideal solution here is make the game have no sound at all in any mode (Borderless Windowed, Fullscreen and Windowed) if the mute focus option is enabled WHILE also having this sound cue so you don't miss the start of the match while you're doing other stuff on your PC.
Go to the store/customization page and select charms. Blam, no more killer noises.
Fullscreen
Talking about charms…
It's pretty nice that when you try to change them the slots get on top of the filter textbox.
I use Fullscreen and suffer from this issue as well, seems to have started with TWD patch
Thanks for all of the extra information, I appreciate it!