High ranks/red ranks
So I just recently got back into high ranks as killer after dreading it for so long. Does anyone else notice you gotta play kinda dirty in these ranks? Like I notice myself having to patrol the recently hooked guy more than I can leave because there's always someone around the corner waiting to unhook. I try to chase them off but lo and behold there's another survivor right there. I don't want to play this way but with the way they try to unhook I kinda have to. Then I get salt thrown at me left and right for doing exactly what they're forcing me to do. Idk man I use BBQ and I only see one guy and he's running towards the hook. Either people have gotten extremely altruistic or kinda fricking dumb. Has high ranks really dropped that badly?
Comments
I just get so tired of being flamed even if I drop a gg and exit I still catch some snide remark about ######### or noob ez babykiller and all that. I get tired of slugging for the 4k so I just let one go and stand around and wait. That one person will then say how he's the best and I lost blah blah blah. I don't get this kinda stuff from rank 8-15. I just don't understand peoples mentality in this game where they feel the need to be the best of the best. Just play and have fun, right? Not in these ranks =/
At red ranks people like points and pips, so they all compete for the unhook hence why they're all in position straight away.
I get that and I do too but can't they play sensibly at the same time? They just force me to play scummy and I hate it. I've even started running the dreaded NOED just because I know it's gonna get that far because they have two in position around hooks and I'M the bad guy here. On that note is depipping still bad? Cause I just wanna not have to deal with this anymore and play to have fun.
That's why I usually wait and then rank up cause other wise I just go against the really good people but you'd think the dumdums get weeded out pretty quickly even if they rank up quickly during rank reset. I guess not anymore lol. I just dunno.
Depends on the killer you are playing, with nurse you can play differently too.
Yes piping is so easy that even a beginner survivor easily reaches rank 1 in his first month, no problem at all