Female survivor popularity
Do you agree guys?
Do you agree guys?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Needs more tiers. But looks ok for a start.
I think Sable, Feng Min, Meg, and Claudette should be one tier higher considering I tend to always have one of those four in my game.
I feel like I dont see alot of Orela or Taurie. I see so many Lara's though
This needs a middle tier. Also- Taurie, Zarina, and Orela are unpopular.
My poor girl Elodie.
Shouldn't Sable be in a tier above everyone else? She's the only survivor who appears at least twice in every 2vs8 lobby for me.
Thrice if I'm playing survivor too.
My mains, Lisa Garland and especially Rose Marigold seem to also be on the unpopular side. Poor Rose, I think I might be the only one that plays her in the game lol
No Vee? Shes easily gonna be one of the most popular survivors.
While I don't play her much, I do have Adept Alan Wake despite never playing him once because I got it with her and have never used him. Haha.
Haha This is your calling! You have to start using her now 🥰
Claudette should be ten tiers above everyone else.
Actually I am a Claire Redfield main (though I do play a lot of Sable too, and NGL Vee is sooooo cute.)
yes I want to get the new survivor too!
Totally not any of my favorite beauties eying anything judgementally..…