Killers should see survivor ranks
If you’re a yellow rank killer you should know if a red rank is in your lobby.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Too many dodgers.
Survivors should see killers lobby for the exact same reason.
Makes sense and seems fair but doubt it will happen.
Will never happen, this way SWF cant queue up with low ranks to face a low rank killer
Any killer would agree.
Show the ranks of everyone to everyone. Seems like a fair deal
Yup. I find it unusual that me and you have started to agree a lot more nowadays. It's a nice change.
Yes, but it will never go live since that would mean that SWF would get dodged
Yeah they would. They'd cry too.
I'm not sure if showing rank would actually be a good idea. I'd rather just have the SWF's lowest rank be the rank of the killer (so if you have a rank 2 and a rank 10, you're getting a rank 2). That seems like a fair change that wouldn't result in more dodging.
Seems fair, if the queue times weren’t awful. When I play SWF on PS4 (which is rarely), we’ll sit in matchmaking for half an hour. I was Rank 2 and my friend was Rank 18...we ended up getting a Rank 10 because that was the best option. You won’t always get the highest rank because queue times are super long.
This was implemented to prevent killers from cherry picking easy matches that they knew they'd win.
I've heard people talk about having a pool for match up, too, which may help the wait time for higher ranks. So, you'd get in a game with 1-5, etc.