Destroying Vessels
The timer for destroying vessels seems like it's messed up. There are times where it seems to last a good 30 seconds, and times where it seems to last 5 seconds. I had just hooked someone and it took me about 10 seconds to get to the vessel , as soon as I got there it changed colors and was unbreakable again. This is another reason I don't like playing killer for this event.
Comments
Pics or it didn't happen.
I've had lanterns within LOS and they turn as soon as you smash the other. It was also said on the launch stream that you could only smash one per hook.
The hatch opens after you hear the final sound of the sacrifice, I think the vessel timer should have been the same as that but for some reason tjey mafe it shorter.
I've had a few times where the survivor is still hooked but the lantern still changes almost immediately when I get to it.
possibly the survivor is unhooked, or dies while you are on the way there. That or you've taken too long to haul ass over there!