This is a joke, right?
"Now you can use Hellfire more"
HALF A SECOND REDUCTION?! REALLY?!
Also Medusa's Hair was already trash and now it went from 3 to 2s duration.
You could have used this opportunity to make his add-ons as interesting as Pyramid Head ones, but you just basically nerfed 90% of them.

Comments
He's currently just better spirit with 3 extra powers. He needs to be brought down to A tier. Same for Ghoul, Nurse, and Blight. Then they can make overall balance adjustments without resulting in people winning 2k straight matches as certain overpowered characters.
I'm just infuriated that they've said "we reduced the cooldown so now you can use it more" and I was so naive… thought that they would reduce the cooldown by 1s, but they just did half one.
He will be brought down alongside Ghoul ONLY.
No licensed killer can be top tier.
They BARELY nerfed wolf form. Oh yeah the 0.05 second nerf is really making me reconsider using other powers.
TBH I would really be careful with the downsidless iri addon now. I already used it before this patch and now It has 2 extra pillars, check that one before you think they nerfed hellfire tbh.
people would rather face Dracula than spirit anyways. drac is an honest killer without the accessibility nightmare of spirit.
He’s been broken for quite some time ive been waiting for him to be changed.
I should've only pictured the Hellfire part. Wolf form is fine (EDIT: Highlighted it).
"Hey, look! You can use Hellfire more!" and then you find out the buff is a HALF SECOND.
They'll break his legs alongside Ghoul SOON.
Makes sense.