If I migrate to PC in the future, could I get all of my console progress on PC?

i am debating on going to PC in the distant future, and I would like all of my cosmetics, perks and shards to move with me. Is that possible atm?

Comments

  • No. At least this time you know what you are doing.

  • I wish they would do this. I don't want to have to both buy all the DLC and grind for BP again. Starting over in a game is never fun, unless you are a masochist.

  • Unfortunately there is no way to do so at the moment, if there was I would be on PC right now but I've spent too much money and time on the game on console and all of that just to spend it all over again on PC, yeah no thanks, I love the game but it's not my job