So that last patch notes.

So those last patch notes are something, if they go live can we reduce hooks from 3 to 2, remove the tbagging ability, and increase generators from 5 to 7? I think that would be a fair trade. Also I'm kinda shitposting here so don't take it to serious. Just some ideas.

Comments

  • @GuardianoftheCrystal said:

    So those last patch notes are something, if they go live can we reduce hooks from 3 to 2, remove the tbagging ability, and increase generators from 5 to 7? I think that would be a fair trade. Also I'm kinda shitposting here so don't take it to serious. Just some ideas.

    Also I'm kinda shitposting here so don't take it to serious.

    Reality has a way of overtaking satire. If these become talking points, I'm blaming you!

  • @Firellius said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/455198/so-that-last-patch-notes

    Also I'm kinda shitposting here so don't take it to serious.

    Reality has a way of overtaking satire. If these become talking points, I'm blaming you!

    @Firellius said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/455198/so-that-last-patch-notes

    Also I'm kinda shitposting here so don't take it to serious.

    Reality has a way of overtaking satire. If these become talking points, I'm blaming you!

    I take full responsibility and credibility. :)

  • Killers also get permanent tier 3 bloodlust and permanent aura read. Clown gets additional 10% haste at all times. Trapper can now fly.

  • How much longer do you want to wait for killer matches?

  • The knight should get a horse named Shabadoo and have the ability to kill survivors irl.

  • @brewingtea said:

    How much longer do you want to wait for killer matches?

    If this patch goes live untouched, the queue is going to be insane regardless.

  • @Paribean said:

    The knight should get a horse named Shabadoo and have the ability to kill survivors irl.

    There's only room for one horse in the realm and his name is Maurice!

  • I do think a perk that makes crouching in and within x meters of a powered exit gate cause the croucher to stumble and make themselves exposed and hindered for a few seconds would be hilarious. They got so caught up in the moment, I guess they just let their guard down and started falling all over themselves.

    If I wanted to be really petty, several crouches in a row would trigger a celebratory couple second mini-bloodwarden since who would want to leave mid-celebration?

  • @GuardianoftheCrystal said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3993023#Comment_3993023

    If this patch goes live untouched, the queue is going to be insane regardless.

    Oh, I thought a bunch of killers were going to leave out of frustration. I guess it's not as big of a deal as everyone panicking is making it out to be, then

  • @GuardianoftheCrystal said:

    So those last patch notes are something, if they go live can we reduce hooks from 3 to 2, remove the tbagging ability, and increase generators from 5 to 7? I think that would be a fair trade. Also I'm kinda shitposting here so don't take it to serious. Just some ideas.

    Great news! There has always been 7 gens on a map. The survs just needed to do five of them to power the gates.🤪

    In all seriousness, should they ever require a sixth or seventh gen to do of course the map will need 8 or 9 in total. With the serious reduction in map size over the years that would create a bunch of more issues. And a couple of automatic 3-gens on each map too.

  • @cogsturning said:

    Killers also get permanent tier 3 bloodlust and permanent aura read. Clown gets additional 10% haste at all times. Trapper can now fly.

    Nemesis also finally gets his rocket launcher

  • @MDRSan said:

    I do think a perk that makes crouching in and within x meters of a powered exit gate cause the croucher to stumble and make themselves exposed and hindered for a few seconds would be hilarious. They got so caught up in the moment, I guess they just let their guard down and started falling all over themselves.

    If I wanted to be really petty, several crouches in a row would trigger a celebratory couple second mini-bloodwarden since who would want to leave mid-celebration?

    No joke, I would love an anti-tbag mechanic, even though I've gotten a few lucky kills from someone clowning too hard. But I don't know how you stop killers from humping.