A Look at Positive Changes
There's a lot of things both sides want to see changed but it's really easy to overlook the improvements this game has seen over the years. So what are some things BHVR has changed, added or fixed that you've really enjoyed?
Personally I was ecstatic about the new cosmetic system. Both having a variety of outfits for characters as well as having an alternate use for shards (as well as removing the cap on them)
Personally I was ecstatic about the new cosmetic system. Both having a variety of outfits for characters as well as having an alternate use for shards (as well as removing the cap on them)
Comments
Making survivors unable to see what the killer's loadout is mid-game. That's an awesome change.
Console ban system. It didn't generate nearly as many entertaining threads as I'd hoped, but it helped to purge the cancer a little bit.