Lose of offering

It's very annoying that a survivor loses their offering when the host disconnects from the game before we even play. Is this a bug? If the host disconnects within a certain time frame, we should get to keep those. 

Comments

  • I've always felt the offering should be burned immediately after the load screen, not before
  • @TwilightKitty10 said:
    It's very annoying that a survivor loses their offering when the host disconnects from the game before we even play. Is this a bug? If the host disconnects within a certain time frame, we should get to keep those. 

    It's very annoying that a killer loses their offering AND addons when the survivors disconnects from the game before we even play. Is this a bug? If the survivor disconnects within a certain time frame, the killer should get to keep those. 

  • @ClogWench said:
    I've always felt the offering should be burned immediately after the load screen, not before

    This way you can dodge offerings without losing anything

  • Master said:

    @TwilightKitty10 said:
    It's very annoying that a survivor loses their offering when the host disconnects from the game before we even play. Is this a bug? If the host disconnects within a certain time frame, we should get to keep those. 

    It's very annoying that a killer loses their offering AND addons when the survivors disconnects from the game before we even play. Is this a bug? If the survivor disconnects within a certain time frame, the killer should get to keep those. 

    I don't play the killer but of that's what happens then I agree with that too. Wouldn't all 4 survivors have to disconnect though? 
  • Master said:

    @TwilightKitty10 said:
    It's very annoying that a survivor loses their offering when the host disconnects from the game before we even play. Is this a bug? If the host disconnects within a certain time frame, we should get to keep those. 

    It's very annoying that a killer loses their offering AND addons when the survivors disconnects from the game before we even play. Is this a bug? If the survivor disconnects within a certain time frame, the killer should get to keep those. 

    I don't play the killer but of that's what happens then I agree with that too. Wouldn't all 4 survivors have to disconnect though? 
    Even one disconnect ruins your gameplay anyway. You put rare add ons, offerings and face 3v1 or back to back disconnects in game. Basically wasted items.  
  • I've never understood why survivors disconnect. They get 0 points. I would rather die after doing all they work and keep my 15000 than disconnect and get nothing.