As title states I lost a few of my Prestige 1 outfits on both survivor and killer. I dont know when as i rarely look into my outfits but i noticed that my P1 outfits and weapons on the characters i prestiged before the bloodweb / progression update back in 22
Have you checked if you have some odd filter setting on? There is the tag looking button next to the search bar in customization. That opens small popup window and in that only thing check marker should be "unlocked".
Have you checked if you have some odd filter setting on? There is the tag looking button next to the search bar in customization. That opens small popup window and in that only thing check marker should be "unlocked".
yea, I've looked into the filters, and it says the p1 outfits i unlocked back in 22 were now locked.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you checked if you have some odd filter setting on? There is the tag looking button next to the search bar in customization. That opens small popup window and in that only thing check marker should be "unlocked".
yea, I've looked into the filters, and it says the p1 outfits i unlocked back in 22 were now locked.