Don't you just....
....Get warm and fuzzy when someone messages you and says nice things, even if it's a GG, thanks for giving them the hatch....sorry but sorta bursts into song...."i gotta feeling...inside my bones, it goes electric wavy when i turn it on" of all my messages i have had ONE bad one, but heres to all those giving good feed back, nice things to say.....
Comments
What are your feelings on:
"Player has added you to a group....."
Waiting...waiting...waiting...
i feel and think....................."oh what fresh hell is this!" and then it's something nice and then i smile and beam, strut about the room....
I'll leave some of them here :chuffed:
this makes me warm and fuzzy, thank you for sharing!
So there are nice people out there? If I give them the hatch they start insulting...
@shanks3042 sadly it happens....but it is nice just when people comment on a nice thing
I'd appreciate spreading happiness instead of toxicity

well @shanks3042 well spreads happiness and love your way
and i prefer it too