Your Thoughts: Is Killer Harder?

I would like to know your thoughts: since the FNAF chapter's release, has playing killer gotten harder?

If you agree, please explain why, and likewise if you disagree…

Comments

  • @ManOMaker said:

    I would like to know your thoughts: since the FNAF chapter's release, has playing killer gotten harder?

    If you agree, please explain why, and likewise if you disagree…

    I wouldn't say so. It really depends on the map, the killer and what kind of survivors i'm going against. Sometimes i get lucky and get a 4k while other times, i get steamed rolled with no kills. If you mean bugs, then, yes. Bugs are a issue with killer.

  • I wonder how its going to be now with the new changes but I guess I'll be playing the PTB to find out…

  • @cburton311 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3989346#Comment_3989346

    haha that's hilarious. I've seen so many dc's or sacrifices to get out of matches. It might be why the killer queues are so long, all the survivors are getting penalized.

    Just finished a match where survivor got downed 20 seconds in (lethal pursuer), DC'd. Another survivor attempted to heal the bot from slog, and got downed. I believe on purpose, and then they DC'd. Then the killer DC'd. Entire match lasted 40 seconds maybe?

    Go next prevention, pffft.

    If BHVR wants to make people stop quitting matches: attach the character to a match until the match is done. If they "leave" they get to spectate until its done. If they restart the game, when they reenter, they need to return to spectate the game. If they quit the game and when they return the original match is over, then they have a DC penalty exactly equal to the duration of the match.

    Then make the game feel less hopeless for the survivors. Abandon the idea that matches are 1v1v1v1v1. Surivors score based on TEAM performance, so first hook + camp doesn't mean 3 bloodpoint matches.

    Maybe then survivors will stick around a little more.

    Then people just bring chalk pouch and struggle on hook to death state. You can't force people to stay in a match the fact they added this go next prevention to begin with is crazy and unhelpful they should just let people leave a match they don't want to be a part of it would be nice after you Dc'd it asked why you left for feedback purposes it's not like with AI they couldn't sum up a bunch of reasons and attempt to resolve them.

    And if a player is a chronic leaver send text based warning that they will incure harsher penalties if it continues.

    I think a bunch of people leave matches for valid reasons like bad connection,hacker in the match, real.life obligations. It could even be in-game related the person on hook has the most information in the whole match. It's some times very obvious your team is a dud and are there to exclusively waste your time.

1 2 ›