Ghostface reveal sound glitch

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

When going against Ghost Face, at least in 2 v 8, his reveal sound effect goes haywire and is quite the assault on one's ears. I don't know how or when it happens, as in the clip below I don't think I was anywhere near him. I think I did briefly try to reveal him from a distance before going somewhere elese.

PLATFORM:

PC, Steam, Windows 11

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Go against a Ghost Face.

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/zSDu9zZ3hJY
Tagged: ModUnder Review

Comments

  • Could you please attach the logs? Be sure they are taken right after encountering the issue.

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.

  • @Rizzo said:

    Could you please attach the logs? Be sure they are taken right after encountering the issue.

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.

    DeadByDaylight.log

    This should be the log file.

    The match was recorded on August 27.

  • This bug is annoying af. At least in your case was shorter, but I had this sound for more than 20 seconds a few times. It's been there for weeks, its not only in 2v8.