Check Your Inbox, Peasant!
Please put this with big blinking chartreuse BOLD letters to remind me to claim my daily login reward…
or… or!!!
just give it to me when I log in for the day, like before.
Thanks,
You're the best… depending.
Please put this with big blinking chartreuse BOLD letters to remind me to claim my daily login reward…
or… or!!!
just give it to me when I log in for the day, like before.
Thanks,
You're the best… depending.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It irks me how that 5 million compensation thing has to be claimed through the messages now.
Just…why?
Just give the points like they used to. Inbox is pointless. I just lose the points, I can't be bothered! Whoever is designing this GUI need to go back to school.
Still gonna be forever mad that they don't grant login rewards automatically anymore.