hillbilly bug (viewmodel/sound/control bug) (can't look up or down)
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
No view model + no hit sound when hitting a wall with both charge and normal attack
I believe this happened when I moried a sable down in the basement when her friend was body blocking me. When I got out of the animation I couldn't look vertically up or down even using key binds. All vertically camera control was lost. The view models were also gone as well as the some sounds they make such as hitting a wall with you base attack and charge attack.
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: A survivor got off a basement hook as soon as I was about to mori another survivor right under the survivor who just left the hook. After the animation was done I was bugged for the rest of the match
VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h_5LnC8EzwPLAYER LOGS:
DeadByDaylight.log
Comments