Would anyone else enjoy a Dead Island chapter?

Probably will never happen but I think it could be a fun addition.

Comments

  • Sure would be awesome to see as someone who has beaten all main games, but who would be the killer as all the special infected are unique like the Floater or the big one in the straight jacket who charges at you i forgot his name.

  • @Xray said:

    Sure would be awesome to see as someone who has beaten all main games, but who would be the killer as all the special infected are unique like the Floater or the big one in the straight jacket who charges at you i forgot his name.

    I figure Ryder White (end game boss) could be the killer.

  • Well 1 out of 3 zombie licenses ended up with killers the others survivors only, so id imagine dead island being another survivor only chapter. I mostly played as Xian Mei.

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    Well 1 out of 3 zombie licenses ended up with killers the others survivors only, so id imagine dead island being another survivor only chapter. I mostly played as Xian Mei.

    I'm more of a Sam B/Purna guy myself. Though I did love those one shot decapitations with a machete.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    Probably will never happen but I think it could be a fun addition.

    i would

  • Sam B in the Fog!

  • Obviously we need a zombie horde killer. Gives you top down view with RTS style play style with fog of war.