Exit gate's kindergarten instead of giving the hatch

Instead of giving the hatch, with the Exit gate's kindergarten kids can enjoy safely:
- T-bagging and pressing 2 (come here)
- Self-healing (as in Figure 1)
- Crossing the map from behind to the other exit gate
- Trespassing the wall and come back to the campfire (only tested in few maps)
Comments
It amazes me every time again how BHVR always gets away with publishing patches without a proper QA pass.
If other games would do that, the community would go mental
there is no unfair advantage, I did that on purpose for fun and as a gentleman
telling about the bug is to have it fixed, right?
This is not a bug report, this is a post advertising a bug. Bug reports go in a different forum and are worded differently.
alright I edited the "how to", if any mod need my help to fix it, PM me #kappa
This is kinda funny
is too much funny but I would like to be the surv to explore behind the map, any killer volunteer? lol
It has been shadow-patched, no moar funz ;(
bugreportswork
Boy am I glad I missed this.
Cheaters give a false impression of how the games balance is doing over all, it only breeds more of the current and long standing culture of "OMG KILLER BUFF NERF SURVIVOR" till all you have left is an empty lobby simulator.
my bad, still not fixed